CHAP Field Trips
Field trips are a highlight of many home education programs.
In January 2014, CHAP began to offer homeschool families the opportunity to attend organized field trips. Our vision is to provide opportunities for families to explore the great state of Pennsylvania. In the past we have had groups explore the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania, The Oakes Museum of Natural History, the PA Military Museum. Ephrata Cloister, Valley Forge, and Eckley Miners Village.
What are the benefits of attending a CHAP field trip?
1) Group discounts can be obtained in most cases
2) Group tours are more in depth than self guided tours
3) Meet other homeschoolers
4) Mom doesn’t have to do any planning
5) Gives the family a break from the normal school routine
Upcoming Field Trips
- Contact Person’s name and phone number
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Number of students: ____ x $10 = ____
- Number of free chaperones: ____ x free = free
- Number of additional adults: ____ x $15 = ____
- Total number of tickets: ____ Total = $____
- Payment check number: _______________
After payment is received, you will be sent a packet including a voucher for the number of tickets, along with materials to help prepare students for the performance. Please be sure to bring voucher to the performance to the check-in table. Special seating is available to all CHAP homeschool participants who sign up before November 7, 2015. Payment for extra tickets purchased on the day of performance may be made at the venue.
If you have any questions, contact Rebecca via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-301-6099.