Click here for a print application
CHRISTIAN HOMESCHOOL ASSOCIATION OF PENNSYLVANIA SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
– Traditionally homeschool students who are graduating in spring of 2013 or have already graduated
– Complete application – including application form, High School transcript, student picture, and short summaries listed on application.
– Ask 2 non-family members to send letters of recommendations to the CHAP office. Make sure that they are aware of the deadline to receive the letters (March 15, 2013).
– All material must be postmarked no later than March 15, 2013, and sent to:
CHAP – Scholarship
– Application form available on our website www.chapcontest.com
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED BETWEEN February 1, 2013 and March 15, 2013
CHAP SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
City: __________________________________________ State: ______ Zip: ________
Phone number: _____________________
Email Address: _________________________________________
Age: _________ Expected/Actual Graduation Date: _____________________
Number of years homeschooled: ______________
Activities (both school and non-school):
Institution you plan to attend: __________________________________
Major/Course of study: __________________________________________
Length of Study
|□ One Year
□ Two Year
□ Three Year
|□ Four Year
□ Five Year
Level entering in the Fall:
Any other important information:
I certify that to the best of my ability I have given correct information and will forfeit any scholarship money if the information is found to be false or if I do not attend the institution listed above.
Scholarship Applicant Signature Parent/Guardian Signature
Scholarships are awarded to traditionally homeschooled graduates (families following Act 169 of the Pennsylvania School Code or the RFPA. Families using charter and/or private schools are not eligible). An applicant must also be a resident of Pennsylvania and the family must be current members of the Christian Homeschool Association of Pennsylvania.
The following items must be included with your application:
- High School Transcript (from High School Program or Parent)
- Summary of Christian walk: Attach essay (not to exceed one page)
- Summary of homeschool experience: Attach essay (not to exceed ½ page)
- Summary of plans for the future: Attach essay (not to exceed ½ page)
- Applicant photo: (Cannot be returned)
Two letters of reference from non-family members
(Letters are to be mailed directly from the individuals submitting references. Be sure the applicant name and contact information is at the top of the letters of reference.)
The CHAP Scholarship will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Traditional homeschool
- Student’s academics
- Student’s activities
- Student’s Christian testimony
- Student’s character
- Student has not already received a CHAP Scholarship
Please email any questions you may have to email@example.com.
CHAP Scholarship applications are to be submitted by mail only. No online, email, or faxed documents will be accepted.
Mail all application materials to the following address:
231 N. Chestnut St.
Palmyra, PA 17078